What are the features of the App?
- Real-time Updates: Caregivers can log the day’s events to keep parents informed and make them feel like a part of the child’s day.
- Activities: Custom activities that are kid-tested and offer a variety of arts & crafts, science, language, math and movement. Each activity comes with pictures, clear directions and a list of materials.
- Photo Sharing: Invite your close circle of family and friends to safely view and share photos and videos of your children. Comment, like, download and enjoy these cherished memories together.
- Chat: Send 1:1 or group messages to anyone in your app network
- Schedule: Keep track of your plans for everyone to see clearly. Set events as one-time or recurring. It works for kids, parents and caregivers!
- Care: Get key safety information at your fingertips! Also utilize the repository of Emergency Contact information for easy access by caregivers.
What are the benefits of a Premium Subscription?
Premium Subscription unlocks all the features of the app loads more hands-on, fun, educational activities to do at ease at home and tons of storage for your photos and videos!
What is the cost of a Premium Subscription?
The Rayz Kidz Premium Subscription is only $19.99/month for the whole family! Sign up for an annual subscription and get it for $219.99/year (a one month discount!).
I’m interested, how do I get started?
1. Download the app and create an account
2. Add the child's profile (done by a parent or guardian)
3. Add access for other parents, caregivers or family members
Once the parent adds access to others, they can download the app, log-in with the same email address and access is granted!
Why does a parent have to set up the account and not a caregiver?
The Rayz Kidz app was created by a parent who had used the daycare apps that were controlled by the center (spoiler alert: when they moved on, so did all of their child's data and photos). We want this app to last you forever, so we put you in control of maintaining the data and deciding who can access your child's account (you can even add Grandma!).
Why do the parents have to pay for the app and not the caregiver?
Most working professionals are provided tools by their employer, we see this as no different.You'll benefit tremendously by feeling more connected, organized and fulfilled knowing your kids are engaged and having fun!
How do I invite family and friends to my child’s account?
1. Go to Settings, Manage Access
2. You can add 3 people at a time for each child, press submit, then add more!
3. Assign a role by person (see chart below)
4. Each person invited will receive an email to log-in. But we know some things can be lost in cyberspace so they can also download the app, use the same email address and their access is granted!
5. Update anytime by Settings, Manage Access, tab "Current Access"
Who can see my child's information?
Only people you assign to the account. Access does vary by the roles you assign by person. Anyone designated as a "Parent" or "Caregiver" can see everything. Those with "Family" access can see photos and videos, not the detailed daily logs or notes.
I’m a family/friend and would like to view a child’s account, how can I gain access?
- If you’ve already signed up for the app, you’ll automatically be granted access to children whose account creator added you.
- If you haven’t signed up for the app, ask the parent for access at which point you’ll receive an email with notification to sign up. Upon registering, select “I’ve been invited by a parent” to skip the steps of determining the subscription type. You can always upgrade anytime if you choose.
Can I try it for free?
Absolutely! Anyone can join for free and have access to the daily events and notes, select activities and photos and video storage of up to 2GB.
I’d like to upgrade to a Premium Subscription, how should I go about that?
Upgrade anytime by going into the Rayz Kidz app, Settings, Manage Subscription. You’ll be charged through your Apple ID or Google Play account.
How can I cancel my Premium Subscription?
Cancel anytime through your phone’s “Settings” area to access your subscriptions. You must cancel at least 24 hours before the period ends to not be charged for the following month.
I don’t have children to add to the app but I still would like a Premium Subscription for access to all the activities, is that possible?
Yes! Anyone can sign up for a Premium Subscription, it is not dependent on having a registered child.
Note that if you are a Parent or Caregiver on a Premium account, you will also be granted Premium access.
I am having trouble logging in to the app, who should I contact?
We’re sorry about that, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help troubleshoot.
What devices support the app?
The app is compatible with Apple iPhones and iPads as well as Android phones and tablets.
What personal data do I need to provide to use the app?
Just your name, email address and a chosen password
Who can see my personal data and other data I submit on the app?
Certain employees and contractors will be granted as minimal access as is required to operate the app, to troubleshoot, to investigate issues and to analyze usage to continue making improvements to the app.
How long does Rayz Kidz keep your data?
- Your data and the information you enter to the app is stored for as long as you have an active account. If you chose to cancel, your information will be kept for 30 days from the date of your cancellation confirmation, then will be deleted.
- If you unsubscribe from our email list or notifications, that information will be maintained to ensure we respect your request to not receive emails from us.
Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions, comments or feedback.