Information We Collect: User Provided
We collect information on sign up and throughout your use of the Services:
• At sign up:
o You are required to provide your name and email address or third-party account credentials (social log-ins such as Facebook or Google) to create your profile and for sign-in security.
o We use your email address to send information about our Services, recommended content and promotional materials. We receive a confirmation when you open an email we send as well as details of content that you clicked; this helps us determine content that is of interest to you. You may opt out of communications at any time by choosing the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any email we send.
o Please note that when signing up for the Premium Subscription, your payment method will be processed through the App Store or Google Play, we do not have access to your payment information.
• While using the Services:
o Child information: If you choose to add a child, you are required to provide the child’s name (first or nickname is sufficient) and the child’s birthdate.
o Information for invited users: If you choose to invite users to your child’s account, you must provide their email address and we will send them an email to sign up. Their email addresses will not be used in another other way until they verify their sign up. You must designate their role in relation to the child (parent, caregiver or viewer) which will determine their ability to see and access content.
o User added content: We store user added content such as photos, videos, corresponding reactions and comments on photos and videos, logged events added by the user or those invited to the child’s account all associated with a child. We also store chat messages between users.
Information We Collect: Automatically
• When using our Services, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or device including operating system/version, hardware model, browser type/version, IP address, Rayz Kidz log-in information, clicks/usage log, error logs, device IDs (such as Apple IDFA or Google AAID), cookies and similar technologies. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
Information We Collect: From Third Parties
• Information about ad clicks and app installs from marketing platforms.
• Purchase information/history and shipping information from Apple, Google and other payment platforms for products and services ordered through the Services.
• App clicks and usage information from analytics service providers.
Cookies and Other Technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org to learn how to remove cookies from your browser.
Purpose and Use of Information Collected
The information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
• To verify your identity and assist with the identification of users.
• To provide you with our Services.
• To provide user support including handling inquires and complaints, troubleshooting and solving technical issues and making necessary changes to our Services.
• To improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services.
• The child’s birthdate will be used to calculate the child’s age in relation to the photos taken for enhanced user features. The birthdate will also be used to provide recommendations on content that is age appropriate.
• To determine the appropriate Services for you.
• To send notices.
• To protect against cyberattacks, investigate and deter unauthorized or illegal activity.
• For marketing analytics, promotional campaigns, and other marketing activities.
Sharing of the Information Collected
Except as set out in this policy or where you have provided your consent, the information collected will be shared only with the following recipients in the situations described below:
• Authorized employees or affiliates as we deem necessary to provide customer support, operate our system and Services, or investigate fraud or security issues.
• Vendors, subcontractors or service providers as we deem necessary to fulfill business needs, including but not limited to marketing analysis, product enhancements, automated emails, promotional campaigns or customer service.
• Professional service agencies as we deem necessary for accounting, financial or legal consultation or assistance.
• Regulatory authorities or in response to a legal request to which we have been advised to comply.
• Users you have invited to view your child’s account, depending on their assigned role, may have access to the child’s name, birthdate, event logs, photos and videos and the associated reactions and comments by other users.
In all cases, we apply strict measures to keep your data safe and your privacy protected. We share your personal data only for the purposes described in “Purpose and Use of Collected Information”. We do not sell your data to any third parties. We also do not share your data to any third parties for advertising purposes.
Retention of Collected Information
We retain collected information for the periods listed below, except when required by law to retain it for a different length of time.
• User provided information, including posts, comments, photos, and videos, are retained while your account is active and will be permanently deleted by us at any time following deactivation, or, if l we receive a request from you to delete your account, within 30 days of the request.
• Photos and videos you delete from the account are simultaneously removed from our servers.
• Automatically collected usage and error log data may be maintained for as long as we determine for business purposes.
• If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists, we will retain your email address only for the purpose of honoring your request to no longer receive our emails.
We acknowledge that you have the right to access and correct your personal data, discontinue our usage of your personal data or other rights granted by applicable law which include the right to bring a complaint with a data protection authority in the jurisdiction where you reside, where you work, or where the alleged infringement of your rights took place. We will comply with in full accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Information Received Without Authorization
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of legal consent without parental consent. The Services are not directed at children under the age of legal consent who register themselves without parental consent, and we do not knowingly allow such persons to register. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of legal consent without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have been provided any information from a child under the age of legal consent without parental consent, please contact us.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com, PO Box 2573 Woburn, MA 01880, 781-205-9441.
Contact our Data Protection Officer at 781-205-9408